- Calculate overall material volumes added or removed from pits, stockpiles, cells and drainage channels
- Upload design file to compare actual surface to design surface and track conformance.
- Easily measure distances, slopes and heights to compare with design measurements.
- Get quick and accurate topo surveys whenever you need.
- Perform quick volume calculations of material moved for contract conformance and payment.
- See proof of site changes via a visual timeline.
- Fewer disputes as data can be shared with subcontractors so everyone is on the same page.
Roads and Traffic:
- Better road management. Measure road grades, cross-slopes, road widths, and windrow heights to ensure they meet design and safety requirements.
- Optimize traffice plans with a complete, up to date site map and easily direct personnel to where they need to be.
- Reduce cycle times and optimize mobile plant efficiency by tracking haul road design conformanc
- Reduce people-to-machine interactions by surveying inaccessible or hazardous areas safely using a drone.
- Get overall site images for inspection works, without requiring personnel to move around the site.
- Track changes in slope angles to better manage slips.
- Get frequent, detailed images of site boundaries and protected areas to ensure these areas are not disturbed.
- Demonstrate conformance to regulatory requirements via frequent surveys visualised on a timeline.
- Survey rehabilitation areas to ensure conformance to plans and regulations.
- Know what you are quoting. Conduct your own site surveys before the job begins and whatever changes occur.
- Tighter planning and budgeting as a result of more frequent and accurate volume data.
- Get accurate measurements at any time without leaving the office.
- Fewer required site visits from headoffice as stakeholders can track progress and inspect work remotely.
- Cloud-based access to analytics means all stakeholders can work from the same up-to-date survey data at the same time, reducing the risk of miscommunications and mistakes.