We’d like to introduce you to FreshAnalytics.
- Manage in-pit stock volumes; and calculate total volumes removed from pit via surface-to-surface comparisons.
- Compare actual-to-surface-to-shell to track conformance.
- Track changes in slope angles between surveys to better manage slips
- Calculate bench angles and overall pit slope angles for shell conformance.
- Improve safety by enabling Geotechs to inspect walls remotely.
- Export PDF reports to keep site personnel up-to-date.
- Export 3D DXF and point cloud files to update pit and waste dump designs.
- Easily compare pre and post-blast volumes and measure blast face angles.
- Calculate drill hole depths.
- Inspect blast fragmentation areas safely.
Roads and Traffic:
- Measure road grades, cross-slopes, road widths and windrow heights to make sure they meet design and safety requirments.
- Reduce cycle times and optimize mobile plant efficiency by tracking haul road design conformance.
- Perform quick volume calculations of material moved for contract conformance and payment.
- See “proof” of work via a visual timeline.
- Fewer disputes as data can be shared with contractors so that everyone is on the same page.
- Tighter planning and budgeting with more frequent and accurate volume data.
- Fewer site visits are required as head office and other stakeholders can track progress and inspect work remotely.
- Ability to manage more sites as accurate data from all sites is more easily accessible.
- Extend the life of fixed plants by conducting more frequent inspections.
- Cloud-based project management platform means all departments can work from the same up-to-date survey data at the same time.
- Tailor production to customer demand with more frequent and accurate stockpile and pit volume data.
- Measure stockpile volumes more frequently and safely to enable better stockpile management.
Run of Mine (ROM) Management:
- Measure ROM volumes more frequently to ensure consistent grades through the mill.
- Get quick and accurate topo surveys whenever you need.
- Get frequent, detailed images of site boundaries and protected areas to ensure these aren’t disturbed.
- Demonstrate conformance to regulations via a visual timeline.
- Inspect areas before and after major events (like large precipitation events).